Third-party trademarks and/or logos are the property of their respective third-party owners. Presence of a third-party trademark does not mean that Logoose.com has any relationship with that third party or that the third party endorses Logoose.com or its services.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be a repeat infringer.
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify us so that the situation can be promptly addressed.
Notification must contain the the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on our site the material is located.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you’re the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Ownership of copyrighted materials will need to be verified before being removed from our website